Tuesday, December 29, 2009

life

this is my life,
wad i can see,is full of struggles,
obstacles,many things are coming against me==

but..
i believe God have a mission for me
if i'm gonna talk about my future,
my future is nothing,
ever since i was born,i don't even like study...until now,ever..
so,wad can i hav for my dreams?
0..==...nothing ...
the future is wide,far more wider than anyone can imagine...
which is...unknown==
its not funy,but its d fact...
to me la

so i never plan for wads next...
i only wait till i face it...dats my style..
weird?...xD...dats me..

i don even noe whether how much within me God can and will use..
but,i hope,He will use all..all of me...

i wana go into d forest,telling people about Him,save children...save those lonely voices out there
i have a heart on this mission,a compassion...
so m gona work on it
but i dono whether got such chance or not=(
haiz...dats life...

No comments:

Post a Comment