Monday, December 14, 2009

be free

wen m back,everything changed,everything i have,in mind and heart,jz feel dat,its time for miracles,its time for changes n its time for making differences..somehow God din spoke to me during the conference,but,He spoke to me rite after it..

i wana make a difference,do something,which will bless others,i noe dat m not fit to being loved by anyone,but,God gave me a second chance,He's wiling to make me pure again,why not?

i have answer the Call in my heart,i will go,wherever You sen me!

i try to rmb every single word the speakers preached,

some like,"God is there,even wen d doctor(pregnancy) said,"2cm..",2cm is the zygote la..haha

like...'fish come from can,pineapple come from can,abalone come can and so on,dat means,everything can can can...

like...'God is gud,of cz,He pay my salary,daT means,m pay for being Gud,on the other hand u al(us,the youths) are being gud for nothing==...noe wad it means?hahaha

funny...but i learn something,impossible is nothing to God..
i made up my mind!..the cross before me,the world behind me..no turning back,no turning back..=)

the song...

we speak to stronghold be broken
we speak to nations
Kingdom is coming,near to u
be free...

No comments:

Post a Comment