Friday, January 22, 2010

imperfection perfects us

i used to be confused,used to be wondering,why my life seems like too much of testings,but now i understand,'imperfection perfects us'...
i know who i really am,who i actually made to be,
and after going through all sorts of things,just finally learnt to be what i suppose to be..

whoever i'm gonna be,i'll do my very best,

here i am to say,'' hey,dun worry,i'm here with you''

but would you care?
i don't know,but one thing i know is that,its just complicated...i've made my life complicated
who knows the pain that actually stand in my heart?
and who cares?
sometimes i find myself useless,and as well as a loser,but who cares n so what?

know one can help me except God and myself

finally got back on the track,finally got back to God

because without God....i'm nothing

told Him that i'm not gonna lose all that i'm having now,would that possible?
may be it can,
but i will try my best to protect ,and treasure them...


just remember,

imperfection perfects us...
we are who we really are
we know things can't be always there
but if we have that chance to have it even just for few seconds
its better to treasure it before its gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment