Friday, June 25, 2010

let go

i had let it go..
everything behind me,my pass,those days i had walked passed..
i'm really tired of life,full of troubles,=(
anyway,i pray that i would press my way through,just the touching,that brings great different in me...its gonna be different...it always gonna be

my buddy,suddenly quite miss u,haha,
a going-to-be teacher,
i pray that,u will be an outstanding one,a good teacher that leaves good memories behind,
a teacher with his legacy of excellent students
i pray n bless for u bright future,
and i pray that ur everything will always in God's Hand,
the greatest thing that i can give u is,my prayers,that would last as long as i live=)
things gonna be different starting from now,
but i will still by ur side...my buddy...mr Tan..
take care there...

No comments:

Post a Comment